Well, once I push “publish,” this will be my 100th blog post on this site! When I posted my first post on December 30th, 2010 I had no idea whether or not I would keep going with it. I have not always been the best with keeping a journal in the past, but this seems to be different. And now, 17th months later, here I am with my 100th!
So just for fun, I have put together some random facts for my blog. Here ya are:
- Top Pages/Posts: Homepage (1082), 30 Day Photo Challenge (384), 20 Day Song Challenge (294), Bucket List (76), Who Am I (61)
- 66 Comments, 21 Categories, 343 Tags, 23 blog subscribers
- Top Countries: USA, Canada, Argentina, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Australia, Russia, Ireland, South Africa
- Top Referrers to my blog: Facebook (1352), loveisfromhim.wordpress.com (91), search engines (84), blogger.com (62), Twitter (53), LinkedIn (38), WordPress.com (24), alysonjoy10.wordpress.com (14)
- Busiest Day: Feb 28, 2011 (88 views)
That is just a few random facts, but I find them interesting enough.
I have written about why I blog before, so I will not say much now. What I will say is that I have greatly appreciated the creative outlet that this blog has provided. It has allowed me to write and post a lot of what is on my mind and what I have gone through. Granted, not everything that has happened is here, but a good amount has been written about. I look forward to continue writing and posting for a long time to come. In fact, I have 7 different drafts to posts that will be coming up in the near future! So no worries, this blog is not going anywhere!
I am especially thankful to those of you who have read this, and even more so for those of you who have subscribed. I greatly appreciate your support, comments and everything! If you ever have questions or want me to write about something, please do not hesitate to ask-just post a comment somewhere!
Well, there’s my 100th! Not super glamorous but just what I wanted to write 🙂 Be sure to be on the lookout for more posts on faith, life, music and whatever else may be on my mind! For as long as I can, I will continue using this blog.