I feel, in a way, obligated to write down a few of the main lessons I learned in 2011 and a few of the things I will strive for in 2012. I mean, why not?
- 1 Corinthians 13:13; Isaiah 40:31; Jeremiah 29:11
- Our best laid plans will often seem to fall apart right before us, but the plans of the Lord are unchanging and firm.
- When the going gets tough, trust in the Lord…when the going goes well, trust all the more.
- Learn from each and every opportunity, every moment is a moment in which God is teaching.
- You just never know what this crazy life has in store for you…live it.
- Get back in to climbing and summit Mt. Rainier before the year is up
- Read more books of varrying genres/themes…continue learning
- Write. I’ve got lots of ideas in my head and I want to spend time getting them on paper.
- Be open to new experiences and opportunities…be more of a “yes man.”
- Find new ways to give back and service those around me
- Enjoy life and everything it has to offer… live each moment to the fullest
- “Live Like You Were Dying”…just go for it